Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts

53a is good i used to go there and once off the trails you wont see another person. I hunt all public land and very rarely do i see any other people in the counties i am in. On cheyene river reservation you still need permission to hunt tribal land there are big deer there but it comes with its challenges also. You could look at standing rock but that sells out fast and i dont know if it is worth the cost. By the second week of the season lots of locals have lost intrest and you will see less traffic. The winter has been great this year it is 40 right now and no snow but that could change but over the deer should be doing good. How is the winter out there i have hunted the Riggins area the last two years and have to say your state is beautiful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 87 Times in 18 Posts
    I looked a little into some of the reservations and I doubt we will go that route. That’s good that the winter has been mild in terms of snow. This is my first winter here and it seems pretty mild. Snow is basically gone in town in Hayden and is totally gone in CDA. Seems like a ton of snow up high but down low seems really easy for the critters. Lots of rain and overall moisture so we will see.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 1 Post

I have archery hunted and worked quite a bit in the NW corner of the state, feel free to PM me, would be happy to give you some info.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skyhigh For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12