Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Slams Anyone?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 195 Times in 151 Posts
    Congratulations
    68
    Congratulated 18 Times in 8 Posts

    Does Kansas open on the 11 th this year?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Side, MoMo
    Posts
    1,828
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 552 Times in 394 Posts
    Congratulations
    24
    Congratulated 151 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swampokie View Post
    Does Kansas open on the 11 th this year?
    Archery opens the 9th. Regular season doesnt open until the 18th... Probably the first time ever that Missouri opens before Kansas. I'm gonna miss chasing gobblers in the first week of April, it's the best time!
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fink For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 195 Times in 151 Posts
    Congratulations
    68
    Congratulated 18 Times in 8 Posts
    I wont be going to Kansas till the 17th this year then. Doesn't open in this part of Oklahoma till 23rd

  5. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Congratulations
    13
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I killed a Goulds here in AZ. last year, the only one I and 3 buddies need is the Osceola. We will go to Fla. next year I think. We all went to OKLA. bouut 8 years ago and got Rio's I got My Eastern in PA. and several Merriams in AZ........BOB!

  6. The Following User Says Congratulations to Naturebob For This Post:


  7. #25
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    8,765
    Thanks
    3,154
    Thanked 2,042 Times in 1,441 Posts
    Congratulations
    888
    Congratulated 886 Times in 153 Posts
    I would love too but Nv only has one species and you have to draw the tag. I?ve only been on one turkey hunt in Ca, it was pretty fun tho.
    I go to the Mountains to loose my mind and find my soul.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikeepitcold For This Useful Post:


  9. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 322 Times in 192 Posts
    Congratulations
    104
    Congratulated 157 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    I would love too but Nv only has one species and you have to draw the tag. I?ve only been on one turkey hunt in Ca, it was pretty fun tho.

    Nv has rios in western nv and Merriam s in ely fyi. I ve got both those

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to nv-hunter For This Useful Post:


  11. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 322 Times in 192 Posts
    Congratulations
    104
    Congratulated 157 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturebob View Post
    I killed a Goulds here in AZ. last year, the only one I and 3 buddies need is the Osceola. We will go to Fla. next year I think. We all went to OKLA. bouut 8 years ago and got Rio's I got My Eastern in PA. and several Merriams in AZ........BOB!
    So huntable amounts of goulds in az now?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nv-hunter For This Useful Post:


  13. The Following User Says Congratulations to nv-hunter For This Post:


  14. #28
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "I've been to a town Del."
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked 220 Times in 118 Posts
    Congratulations
    186
    Congratulated 35 Times in 18 Posts
    Dad and Bro finished up their's last spring. I still need two birds but I've got a plan for that.

  15. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Vernon Parish, LA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 76 Times in 54 Posts
    Congratulations
    115
    Congratulated 32 Times in 10 Posts
    So, I'm going to northern Florida this year to try to get a big eastern there. Going to hunt a few weeks here in Louisiana, then head to Nebraska to hunt during the end of April/beginning of May. Got apps in for some WMA's in CO and NM, may hunt there on the way back home from that trip. Father in law is trying to contact some long lost kin of his in Missouri also. He wants to go do a family reunion turkey hunt combo trip. Looks like its going to be a busy spring.

    Rotated the tires on the ol F150 last week, and going to change the oil in a couple days. Getting the war wagon ready to roll.

    P.S. - Heavy shot has a $10 per box rebate going right now. I've already stocked up.

  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Haworth Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 195 Times in 151 Posts
    Congratulations
    68
    Congratulated 18 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mavis View Post
    So, I'm going to northern Florida this year to try to get a big eastern there. Going to hunt a few weeks here in Louisiana, then head to Nebraska to hunt during the end of April/beginning of May. Got apps in for some WMA's in CO and NM, may hunt there on the way back home from that trip. Father in law is trying to contact some long lost kin of his in Missouri also. He wants to go do a family reunion turkey hunt combo trip. Looks like its going to be a busy spring.

    Rotated the tires on the ol F150 last week, and going to change the oil in a couple days. Getting the war wagon ready to roll.

    P.S. - Heavy shot has a $10 per box rebate going right now. I've already stocked up.
    Valle Vidal?

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •