Possible Poached Mule Deer Buck Idaho

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
This buck was shot back in 2016 and their taking the guy to court on Thursday. Sad to see a trophy buck shot like this just for the "Look at Me" photo.

00small18518128.jpg

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
dirtbag if he did poach it .

the article did state innocent till proven guilty. though it does sound like they might have a pretty good case with him posting picks . what a dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! IF he is guilty!

Reactions: Maxhunter

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Until they financially ruin people for doing this crap, it will never stop.

I remember seeing this guys mug shot a while back with a lot of people asking questions.

The only thing that got him caught was his facebook posts. How much of this crap is going on that we never hear about?

Spoiler alert.....ANSWER: A TON!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Until they financially ruin people for doing this crap, it will never stop.

I remember seeing this guys mug shot a while back with a lot of people asking questions.

The only thing that got him caught was his facebook posts. How much of this crap is going on that we never hear about?

Spoiler alert.....ANSWER: A TON!
I agree but believe we need to go a step further and end these type poachers lives .
some small mistake or infraction I would support fines but blatant poaching with zero regard of the regs must result in termination. better yet place their lifeless heads on posts at trailheads as a reminder of consequences.

this still would not end poaching but it shorn hell would deter it to some small extent.

Reactions: DRUSS

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
This dude is just like all your famous hunters - he does what he has to do to stay in the lime-light and "be the best". They get caught sooner or later. The whole facial hair thing seems kinda weak - someone ratted him out.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This dude is just like all your famous hunters - he does what he has to do to stay in the lime-light and "be the best". They get caught sooner or later. The whole facial hair thing seems kinda weak - someone ratted him out.
if so...good for them!

Reactions: Rich M