Which hybrid is everyone using?

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
Guys, checking the waters on who's using what? And how they like them. I remember a couple older articles on them so curious if people are still running the same setup or was improvements needed?

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm shooting a Centerpoint (crossman) compound bow these days - set on 50# - think it was $60. Get a 5 day season every 3 years so no need to spend a lot of money on the latest & greatest. Having a shoulder issue and not even sure if I'll be able to draw it by time the season comes. Have an excellent tag. Good thing is that hunt buddy has xbow permit and we can share it.

sleepingbear

Sep 15, 2011
Carson City
Believe he's talking about hybrid broadheads-like Bloodsport Gravedigger Hybrid Mechanical Broadhead, Cut-On-Contact Tip ?
if so they fly good out of my bow.

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
Believe he's talking about hybrid broadheads-like Bloodsport Gravedigger Hybrid Mechanical Broadhead, Cut-On-Contact Tip ?
if so they fly good out of my bow.
this is exactly what i was asking about. sorry guys i guess i should have been more clear.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Lol. Never heard of them. Been using muzzy broadheads for 35 years. Never had a need to change. I'm just not up on all the latest stuff.