Social Media

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Have not logged into Facebook for several years - too much bitchin and moanin... Dont care for it much so do IG 😂🤔🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
Some hunting and shooting forums. Have snapchat and that’s for harassing a few buddies on.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
This forum, fb and Instagram to keep in touch with friends. And post some things from hunting on YouTube on private t
So I have to share it for people to see it. Other wise I limit it more and more as the drama queens make the fb and stuff more and more a headache then a good tool

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I took FB and Twitter off of my phone for a while. FB is back as I have too much with work to do there not to have it on my phone.

LeeSikvel

Sep 7, 2022
Haha, I totally get where you're coming from! Sometimes social media can be overwhelming with all the complaining and drama. Taking a break is good if it doesn't bring you joy. By the way, if you ever decide to give it another shot or want to boost your social media presence, I recently heard about this fastest SMM panel. They offer high-quality services and might make your experience smoother. Cheers! 😂🤔🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich M

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I am on Facebook. Except for the stupid ads, I keep in touch with a lot of friends, relatives and former classmates and people I worked with.

There are a few shooting webpages I look at and comment on, but that's it.

Last edited:

EricHudson

Dec 11, 2020
Great to see you here. When it comes to social media platforms, I'm on all the popular ones: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. They each have their own unique features and benefits. Speaking of TikTok, have you heard about the Best TikTok Auto Liker? It's a cool tool that can help boost engagement and increase your TikTok presence. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking to grow your following. Feel free to share which platforms you're most active on. There are a lot of cheap ways to make your account way more visible and popular and popularity means money.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottR

LeeSikvel

Sep 7, 2022
Wow, stumbling upon this thread from two years ago brings back some nostalgic vibes! It's amazing how the digital landscape has evolved since then. Back in 2021, social media was the undisputed hub for connection and interaction. Facebook, with its friend updates and groups, was like our virtual neighborhood hangout. Instagram, on the other hand, satisfied our visual cravings with its stunning photos and creative filters.
Looking back, it's interesting to see how our online presence has diversified even further. But hey, while we're on the topic of online platforms, have you ever ventured into the realm of Buy Google Ads accounts? It's fascinating to reflect on these shifts and ponder how our online habits have transformed over the years.

Last edited: