Who else is...

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
30 minutes elliptical 8-10 resistance entire time, core. Ended with 10 minutes of stretching for cooldown. Little progress picture at the bottom 3544935450

Reactions: THelms

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Haven't been on here much the last few months.
I've got a morning routine of couple hundred jumping jacks, pull ups, crunches, push ups, planks, kettle bells. 3 nights a week my son and me do a 800M race around the neighborhood, we're getting in right about 5 minutes, which involves crossing a few streets, been good for my lungs.
Just did a practice pack out this morning, 50# of weights in my pack for 5 miles, all gear and myself worked flawless.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't been on here much the last few months.
I've got a morning routine of couple hundred jumping jacks, pull ups, crunches, push ups, planks, kettle bells. 3 nights a week my son and me do a 800M race around the neighborhood, we're getting in right about 5 minutes, which involves crossing a few streets, been good for my lungs.
Just did a practice pack out this morning, 50# of weights in my pack for 5 miles, all gear and myself worked flawless.

Hope everyone else is doing great!
Solid!

Reactions: archeranthony

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
I did a couple of short hikes this weekend.

Just 4 miles yesterday, but the first mile is a steep grade that gains about 1,000ft so that gets your attention. I also carried a lot of water for my 4 dogs because there's none up there.

3 miles this morning to get the blood flowing. Went down to a reservoir and let the dogs get a drink and play.
Gotta love walks with the dogs