The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
All that crap must be starting at the university level. I received and email concerning my son's admittance and it was signed like this:

Jane Doe (she/her)
surprised it didn't include they/ them /it /what.

yeah ,colleges are breeding grounds for stupid but it is not "starting " at university level. the indoctrination to idiocy is now starting at preschool level and continues on through college.
in some households it begins at birth.

it is my opinion that any parent who still allows their child to attend public schools must not care much about the welfare their child and should be ashamed of themselves for allowing the brainwashing continue.
promoting free thought and an exchange of ideas is fine and well but there is no exchange of ideas in public schools anymore . all that is good and right is being portrayed as evil and all that is evil is being portrayed as good.

it is no wonder , our society is in rampant decline.

does any sane parent/person really think it logical or right to let a 6 year old decide they are another gender and get a sex change??
this type thinking is not only moronic, it is outright evil!!!!!

to paraphrase .......
proverbs 22:6"train up your child in the way they should go and they will not depart from it later in life!"

Reactions: idcwby