Headed for Wyoming

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Hard hunting. Very cold, windy and 6” snow. Not great antelope hunting weather. However we are slowly getting it done. Breaking in another rookie yet again this year.
It’s had its ups and downs but he’s got a great attitude and more importantly he is learning. 👍
Heading to another area in the morning so we drove few hours into Gillette for the night to get a hot shower and food. Oh yeah, heat. It was 16 with wind chill last night! 🥶
I let the rookie take the first few opportunities to keep him excited. Didn't always work out.

More to come later. But like Scott, I’ve got a thing for mass. Pics will be coming. In the mean time I’ll leave you all with this.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hard hunting. Very cold, windy and 6” snow. Not great antelope hunting weather. However we are slowly getting it done. Breaking in another rookie yet again this year.
It’s had its ups and downs but he’s got a great attitude and more importantly he is learning. 👍
Heading to another area in the morning so we drove few hours into Gillette for the night to get a hot shower and food. Oh yeah, heat. It was 16 with wind chill last night! 🥶
I let the rookie take the first few opportunities to keep him excited. Didn't always work out.

More to come later. But like Scott, I’ve got a thing for mass. Pics will be coming. In the mean time I’ll leave you all with this.
View attachment 32530
Good luck, I have had a few hunts over there with some pretty rough conditions. I am betting you can get it done quick though!

Reactions: Bonecollector