Picked up some land

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
Congratulations something special about having your own place. One piece of advice . If you want you keep your privacy for your oun little sanctuary is plant some trees strategically around your property lines ( without blocking some of those beautiful views ) before you do anything else . Someone gave that advice to me when i bought my property 16 years ago and they were spot on. Blink your eyes and 20 years will go buy and a lot can change ( see Colorado cowboys post) . Congratulations again it looks awesome!!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I will say it was nice to walk around with my chainsaw and hinge cut random trees for bedding areas.

Jumped a small buck out of one the other day so it must be suitable for them lol

I wish I had a trout stream on mine! I only have a 1 acre pond on mine. Wife and I bought a 10$ tube and floated around drinking box wine like a couple rednecks one hot afternoon a month ago..But, I am in the process of building a dock where I can toss out a line and tan my pasty white legs in solitude without anyone judging me...

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
^^ Thx Bones! Relocating. I got divorced a while back and now remarried and for some reason my new wife doesn't want to live in my 1st wife's house … go figure. o_O
It's ok, this new house should be pretty nice.