Official Post Padding Thread

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I did in march. got some painting done , trees trimmed . hell I even vacuumed out the truck for the first time in10+ years .

am back to work now ,so I can justify avoiding such silly chores.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I'm essential so I've been working through the whole craziness. Had a few weeks at the beginning in was working extra now we are back to my normal days cause we aren't getting enough meat in to cut so I've been completing some projects around the house and cleaning things out

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Spring projects galore. I've fixed a lot of things that were just sitting there waiting for me. The hardest project is also the most rewarding one, and that is clearing new pushouts on my mile long driveway. After a very tough winter, I finally talked myself into buying a small tractor with a loader and backhoe. Good God, I should have bought that thing 20 years ago. Yesterday, I cut brush and a half dozen trees in one spot in the morning, hauled brush to the burn pile, split & stacked wood, and in the afternoon was spent digging out stumps. Even with the backhoe there was a lot of shovel and axe work.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Redoing a bunch of my kitchen.

It started by fixing a electrical box which turned into two boxes then a bunch of electrical work, then to tearing apart a wall and then another.

So now I have all the electrical done, drywall up and first taping done except for a couple of spots. The rest of today and tomorrow I'll let it dry and then Friday I'll sand it down only to go over spots on Saturday. .

It sounds bad but I have lived in this house for 33 years and just lived with the problems. It'll be nice when I am done with it.

Timber Stalker

May 22, 2020
Well it’s been nearly a year since I’ve been on here. I attempted many times to log in but never could. I’ve emailed and made phone calls but never did solve the problem so I had to create a new account. Same user name but split it into two words. I’m not sure how many posts I had but I was a member since 2012. Lots of good feed back and humor here, I missed being able to log in for the last year.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Well it’s been nearly a year since I’ve been on here. I attempted many times to log in but never could. I’ve emailed and made phone calls but never did solve the problem so I had to create a new account. Same user name but split it into two words. I’m not sure how many posts I had but I was a member since 2012. Lots of good feed back and humor here, I missed being able to log in for the last year.
Welcome back! Yes I remember you.
I would think a moderator could go behind the 'curtain' and apply your post count and 2012 start date.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
welcome back. talk to scott reeker , I'll bet he could help you out.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
There's snow up in them thar hills........

Just hope that my garden made it through last night with the freeze warnings.