Who else is...

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
bonecollector
are you seeing people do the virtual marathons. basically you run in your home turf the same day as a bunch of othes. Ie my bud just did the bend marathon, but he lives in washington. so the day the marathon was supposed to happen, you run it yourself, at your home turf. THis was marathon number 50 for him. yes, you read that right.
That is a lot of running...

shoulders this morning, hopefully I can get back to the gym on Monday.

Mule3006Elk

Jul 3, 2013
Mon: 20 mile bike ride.
Tues: 20 mile bike ride.
Wed: 40 mile bike ride.

Abs, light shoulder exercises, lats, push ups, reminded myself why I don't bench press (shoulder doesn't tolerate well).

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
In a 8 week fitness challenge for work. Have to do 4 15 minute continuous high activity times, 30 minutes of walking, and eat 3 cups of fresh fruits and vegetables a day. 5 days and i'm still in it!

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
In a 8 week fitness challenge for work. Have to do 4 15 minute continuous high activity times, 30 minutes of walking, and eat 3 cups of fresh fruits and vegetables a day. 5 days and i'm still in it!
Keep after this a couple more days and it'll become habit and you'll be much better off! Great work.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday
Active rest day 20 mins recumbent bike 6.44 miles.

Got my 5k shirt in today love this shirt. Put in my time of 25:05 on the elliptical as I wont have time to get a run in tomorrow and that's the due date for inputting time.

Attachments

Reactions: Bonecollector