Post Your Favorite Hunting Picture!

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Great pics everyone yea cool thread here are a few from me that have stuck out over the past few years.

Kime's 1st bull from a few years back.
IMG_0012.JPG

Solo archery buck from a couple years ago.
IMG_0474.JPG

My daughters join me on more and more scouting trips every year.
IMG_2259(1).jpg

2019 solo archery buck got him the last day..
IMG_3359.jpg

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
I've posted this before, but still right up at the top of my list. Packing my DIY sheep out after spending half a day in a snowstorm trying to locate him. We couldn't get to him from our side and had to descend and climb clear back up and around the backside of the slope he was on. Then we had to work down to him from the top. By the time we reached him the snow had almost covered him and the fog made it tough to find any reference points on the mountain. Pretty sweet feeling when we finally located him, right where we saw him drop!
View attachment 30461View attachment 30462View attachment 30459
WOW!

Reactions: gonhunting247

buckwhisperer

Mar 8, 2014
Lots of great pictures here!, Its making me think of a lot of past hunts that i dont have pics of anymore.This is my daughter with her first KS buck from 2019, and one of me and my first muley 2018, in Utah on a DIY, pack in, muzzy hunt. Cant wait till September!

Attachments

bigmoose

Jan 2, 2012
Yerington Nevada
This was one of the best hunts that I've ever been on. We had a big family/friends camp set up in our favorite campsite. I think there were 17 of us and several big bucks were taken. This was my 200 inch 5X6. I had to leave him overnight and just hung him in this tree.
Imported Photos 00071.jpg

The last night in camp and we broke out the tape.
Imported Photos 00075.jpgImported Photos 00076.jpgImported Photos 00077.jpg
My wife and Kati enjoying the sun.
Imported Photos 00079.jpg