Who else is...

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I'm fortunately still employed and busier than normal, but keeping up with walks, bike rides, situps, pushups.
Everyone keep after it and stay healthy!

Reactions: marcusvdk

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
there is a deer carcass about 100 yards from the house. It has been fun watching the bald eagles ripping it apart, then the ravens, magpies and turkey vouchers eat what has been exposed by the eagle. Watching this thru a pair of swaro 15x56's on a tripod. pretty cool.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I've felt as though what physical activity I've been getting really isn't enough to keep me where'd I'd like to be, part of that reason is my new job is definitely a lot less physical. So, I made a small pack out obstacle course in my backyard. I step long over some of the logs, sideways over some like downfalls, up and over the stump multiple times, around the shed, then up and down the stairs twice.
I did 21 laps with my pack loaded with 57 pounds of landscape bricks and a big ol' rock in my pack. Totaled 1.48 miles and 740 total feet of elevation change. I'm really hoping that I can make this happen at least twice a week from now on!

Attachments