Eastmans' TagHub!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am sure many of you by now have read my article in EHJ detailing a new product that has been keeping me very busy for the last while. We have named it Eastmans' TagHub and we are VERY close to launch.

For a long time many of you have said that you wish we were able to cover on some level more information than what is in print and the digital version of the magazines can be hard to read. Well for the last two years we have been working on a platform that will let us do that. Here are a few screen shots of what will be coming and I am pretty excited about all the updates we already have planned for this summer and heading into next fall.

Take a look at the screen shots below, and we would love to hear your thoughts on some of the things that will be the most important to you. We will also be including written analysis and we have plans to include way more than what we include in the print version.

BrandonM

Nov 9, 2011
I am so stoked for this!!!! We have been talking about this for a long time here at Eastmans' and I have finally had a chance to beta test it. It is unbelievable how much info is at your fingertips and easily sortable and helps you narrow down your hunt choices in each state.

Good things coming!!!!

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Looks like a useful tool. I assume this will be available to those with a current magazine subscription..?
It will be an upgrade, but a subscription is part of it as well as several other pieces. We are going to offer a couple of smoking deals right out of the gate, then we will have a price that we run with for a while.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Not that I want to compare your tool to GoHunt. But the one thing that drives me crazy about go-hunt is that they dont have a maximum and minimum sliders on the points required button.

Will prefrence points be a part of your tool?

If I have 15 elk points I dont want the units that require 8 points showing up in my statistics.... I want to set a minimum and a maximum point levels.

Again, not sure if this will be incorporated into your tool or not.

Reactions: Prerylyon and Slugz

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Not that I want to compare your tool to GoHunt. But the one thing that drives me crazy about go-hunt is that they dont have a maximum and minimum sliders on the points required button.

Will prefrence points be a part of your tool?

If I have 15 elk points I dont want the units that require 8 points showing up in my statistics.... I want to set a minimum and a maximum point levels.

Again, not sure if this will be incorporated into your tool or not.
The sorting options in this are pretty crazy, and yes we have several ways of seeing what the minimum point numbers are for drawing.

Reactions: Prerylyon and Slugz

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Thanks Scott, let me know when and where to sign up. This will be my first year putting in in Idaho and this sounds like a great tool
The forum membership will be our first to have an opportunity to sign up. We want all of your feedback first as we roll this out, we know most of you have been long time subscribers and this is something your input will be very valuable on.

Reactions: Slugz

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
The sorting options in this are pretty crazy, and yes we have several ways of seeing what the minimum point numbers are for drawing.
Thanks for the reply.

My daughter and I were watching you blast a mule deer on Amazon last night (the llama hunt).
She saw me writing this and wanted to know who I was typing to and I said this is the guy we were watching with the llamas....
"The movie star with the beard?" she said...lol I said ya, that guy. lol

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Thanks for the reply.

My daughter and I were watching you blast a mule deer on Amazon last night (the llama hunt).
She saw me writing this and wanted to know who I was typing to and I said this is the guy we were watching with the llamas....
"The movie star with the beard?" she said...lol I said ya, that guy. lol
That’s funny, thank you for watching.

And for the record, I hope I am always “that guy” on the forum...love it.

Just sent you a DM.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Looks cool so far. Is there a target launch date that you can share?
Well, let’s just say it will be out before the next deadlines, and you guys here will get about a 50% off offer. Only thing I ask is for you guys to give me feed back.