Anyone on the forum manufacturing euro hangers?

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
I am shopping for a few new hangers for Deer Euro mounts and a buddy is looking for a couple elk ones. I also know a taxidermist that is looking for a new supplier. There are plenty available online but I thought I would see if anyone on here makes them.

Reactions: gonhunting247

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Skull Hooker is what we use the most of here in the office. If he doesn't have a connection get me his contact information and we can help him out.

Reactions: Hilltop

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
Yep. $5 plus shipping. You wont be disappointed. We manufacture and sell these like crazy. We sell them unpainted but do have the option for powder coating if the order is big enough but price would be $7 if painted. Alot of guys prefer the rustic steel look but you could always rattle can them too and save a few bucks.

Attachments

Last edited:

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
No drilling required. just screw bracket to wall and that top prong slips into existing hole in back of skull and bottom prongs cradle jaw bone. Easy on/off anytime and rock solid.

Reactions: gonhunting247

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
Also Scott... Im not sure if your loyalty will ever waiver with "Skull Hooker", but id love to send your office a bunch of complimentary brackets for trial run. The only stipulation is you have to keep putting out great material like you all do and run the best forum around ;)

Reactions: marcusvdk

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Yep. $5 plus shipping. You wont be disappointed. We manufacture and sell these like crazy. We sell them unpainted but do have the option for powder coating if the order is big enough but price would be $7 if painted. Alot of guys prefer the rustic steel look but you could always rattle can them too and save a few bucks.
I don't know how you guys can make any money selling them for $5 each. I don't have a need right now but shoot me a PM with information please.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Also Scott... Im not sure if your loyalty will ever waiver with "Skull Hooker", but id love to send your office a bunch of complimentary brackets for trial run. The only stipulation is you have to keep putting out great material like you all do and run the best forum around ;)
Shoot me a message, lets talk soon.

Reactions: marcusvdk

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Wow that is a heck of a price! I have a very good friend that makes them! Head Hangerz is the name of the company!

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
I don't know how you guys can make any money selling them for $5 each. I don't have a need right now but shoot me a PM with information please.
We don't make much on them but we ain't trying to get rich on them either. We just started making them for personal use and friends but they kinda took off. We have probably made about 800 to 1000 by now just from word of mouth in our local area. You can check out our shop website at Backmanwelding.com. I will get a PayPal account set up for anyone who wants to purchase. You can just PM me address and quantity and I'll get em going.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Troy,

For what it is worth, I appreciate you selling them for an affordable price. Everything else dealing with hunting is so expensive its nice to see someone selling something for a reasonable price. Hopefully this upcoming season I will be able to buy a few of these from you to help you keep the lights on!

Good work sir!

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Troy sent me a coupe to try for my antelope heads I'll try and remember to take a pic this weekend, would love to see this for elk sized head tho

Reactions: sneakypete

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
Troy sent me a coupe to try for my antelope heads I'll try and remember to take a pic this weekend, would love to see this for elk sized head tho
We are kinda slow at the shop these days so I finally got around to bringing an elk head in today. Elk euro bracket is officially in the works.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Just proving that im telling the truth;)
Not to change the subject but do you have a better pictures of those walleyes you got on the wall? Are they replicas or real mounts? I caught a really big walleye in lake Erie last year I am thinking about having a replica made of right up until I saw how much one was going to cost. ...I still have the measurements. It was 32" long. Biggest one I ever caught and I have caught a pile of them.

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
My phone takes horrible pics. Yes i still have a dumb phone. Neither of them will break the 30 mark but close. We had a local lake a few years ago that we could go catch at least 1 or 2 like that every night in the spring/summer for a couple years. Them days are over. looking back i prolly wouldnt have mounted them but I think it only cost me like $450 though back then so no regrets.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Not to change the subject but do you have a better pictures of those walleyes you got on the wall? Are they replicas or real mounts? I caught a really big walleye in lake Erie last year I am thinking about having a replica made of right up until I saw how much one was going to cost. ...I still have the measurements. It was 32" long. Biggest one I ever caught and I have caught a pile of them.
Pics or it ain't true. :) That's a beast, my biggest is 28. Amazing how much bigger just an inch does.