jocularity

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A man comes home early from work and finds his wife and his best friend in bed.
The man throws up his hands in disbelief and says, “My God Pete! I more-or-less ‘have to’, but YOU?”

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
One day a man was walking in the woods when he got lost. For two days he roamed around trying to find a way out. He had not eaten anything during this period and was famished. Over on a rock ledge he spotted a bald eagle, killed it, and started to eat it. Surprisingly a couple of park rangers happen to find him at that moment, and arrested him for killing an endangered species.

At court, he plead innocent to the charges against him claiming that if he didn’t eat the bald eagle he would have died from starvation. The judge ruled in his favor.

In the judges closing statement he asked the man, “I would like you to tell me something before I let you go. I have never eaten a bald eagle, nor ever plan on it. What did it taste like?”

The man answered, “Well, it tasted like a cross between a whooping crane and a spotted owl.”

Reactions: jmwyoming

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
AOC is demanding elevator equality for people

who want to go left and right instead of up and down.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie farmer and gets talking. The Aussie shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as large".
Then they walk around the ranch a little and the Aussie shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately says, " We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows".
The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of kangaroos hopping through the field. He asks, "And what are those"?
The Aussie asks with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas"?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married.

Replied the gentleman, "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman ... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."

"Oh, come on now," said the friend, "Surely you have met at least on girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl once. I guess she was the one perfect girl, the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."

"Well, why didn't you marry her," asked the friend.

"She was looking for the perfect man," he said.

Reactions: AKaviator