The 2019 Elk Success Thread

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I took this one in Wyoming with my longbow on September 18th. My son, who turned 12 years old three days earlier, called him in using his voice.
That is a very cool picture! Congrats on the bull and tell your son nice work on the calling!

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
My son got his first elk this year. I was one proud papa! He drew a great limited quota tag and so did I. I bowhunted hard and was on several bulls so we hit the same area opening morning of rifle and he made short work after Todd called in this bull into the same basin we were in. What a great day!!!View attachment 28630
Wow. Congrats. And what a great picture. I can’t get a good elk picture for the life of me.
Nice work. Amazing memories.

Ryan Hughes

Apr 10, 2015
Santa rosa, CA
Had a great bull down in Wyoming this year, I'll attach a photo. Been putting I'm for points in wyoming for years and finally spent them. Very grateful for this bull and my dad for the help.

Reactions: kidoggy

EKYHunter

Dec 31, 2019
First post on this forum. Some greet elk pics here. Congrats to all! Killed this cow in Pike County, Kentucky this past Saturday. This is the 4th elk I’ve been blessed to kill in Kentucky (3 cows and 1 bull). EFA323FB-DB88-4C2A-AB14-599D977CFEBF.jpeg

Reactions: BAKPAKR