We better not even get into driving...

Here is a short list of things from me:
The Detroit Red Wings
The Minnesota Wild
People who chew with their mouths open
Entitlement
Flat Tires on my vehicles
Sprinkler systems

I could go on, maybe I need to wait until tomorrow when something else ticks me off.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We better not even get into driving...

Here is a short list of things from me:
The Detroit Red Wings I liked them back when them and the Av's had their fights instead of a hockey game. Those were some great games
The Minnesota Wild Hated them until the Av's figured out how to beat them
People who chew with their mouths open
Entitlement
Flat Tires on my vehicles Who doesn't
Sprinkler systems They work great until they don't. I am in the process of replacing heads that have been working for close to 30 years with new ones. Whenever I see a dry spot I get rid of the old head and in goes the new one.

I could go on, maybe I need to wait until tomorrow when something else ticks me off.

As I mentioned before, it is getting easier to find the things that don't tick me off than the ones that do.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
As I mentioned before, it is getting easier to find the things that don't tick me off than the ones that do.
Long story short on my sprinklers...previous owner didn't have the system blown out at least once. I have been fixing problems ever since.

raspy

Apr 15, 2016
ND
sprinkler systems are over rated. I let Mother Nature decide when my grass grows and if I need to cut it or not. 😬

Reactions: Winchester

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
People who don't use thier turn signal then stop before turning.Also when
you toss one innocent little dirtclod and thier whole rear window shatters. :cool:

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
One of my biggest peeves is when out of area citidiots buy property back in the woods and immediately post scads of "No Trespassing" signs. I live 22 miles from the nearest small town in an area where the locals have shared for generations. We never post our land, and if you have a problem with a neighbor, you talk to them about it. Now, there are eight properties posted nearby, and all are from those types. It's been said, that a developer is someone who bought his cabin in the woods this year, and a conservationist is someone who bought his cabin in the woods last year.

Reactions: kidoggy