Wall Tent Camp Rental

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Now that everyone knows what tags they have and are starting to plan for this fall, I've got a 12'x12' wall tent package that I would rent out for a 7 day period anytime between July 1st through October 12th. Customize it to whatever items you need.

12x12 wall tent with ground sheet $200
Cots $25 each
Mr. Heater w/25# tank $75
Mr. Cooker w/25# tank $50
Lantern w/fuel $30
Tables $25 each
Chairs $10 each
5 gallon water jugs full $15 each
Refundable $250 deposit.

Can pick up and drop off at my house on the way through in Cheyenne, or for an additional $300 I will setup camp in your location of choosing within a 2 hours drive of my house and pick the camp back up the day you leave.

All prices are for 1 full week, will negotiate for a longer time of needed.

PM, call or text 307-22one-0659

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
The wall tent rental is a nice idea and way cheaper than buying one. But just IMO $15 is a lot to pay for a 5 gallon jug of water. Walmart sells 5 gallon jugs for $10 and the Mr Heater (no tank) is $74 to just buy outright. Just my get-what-you-pay-for-it (worthless) opinion but you might do better just having two prices, one for the tent for guys who have everything else and just need that, and one for "everything"?

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
The wall tent rental is a nice idea and way cheaper than buying one. But just IMO $15 is a lot to pay for a 5 gallon jug of water. Walmart sells 5 gallon jugs for $10 and the Mr Heater (no tank) is $74 to just buy outright. Just my get-what-you-pay-for-it (worthless) opinion but you might do better just having two prices, one for the tent for guys who have everything else and just need that, and one for "everything"?
It says, Customize it to whatever items you need.

Don't want an item, don't get it.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Ya thought about that myself, you tell me where to set camp and it will be there when you roll in.
Or close to where you pick lol

Reactions: go_deep

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Ya thought about that myself, you tell me where to set camp and it will be there when you roll in.
Or close to where you pick lol
That's a great idea. Similar to a drop camp but instead of the outfitter picking your spot the client picks it. I know a few guys around me rent their travel trailer when they aren't using it.