South Dakota Ringneck Hunt - Recommendation Please

deerepower

Jun 29, 2011
Cedar Falls, IA
Hey All,

Looking to take my dad on a guided all inclusive pheasant hunt in SD for his 70th birthday. Looking for recommendations on outfitters. Tentatively was considering near Mitchell but am somewhat flexible.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
I've not been, but one of my friends and his dad go every year, to Stukels in Gregory. I believe his dad actually goes up a few times each year. Tons of birds, and an amazing lodge. They can't recommend the place enough.

http://www.stukels.com/

Last edited:

Roundball

May 15, 2015
Ohio unfortunatly
YOU might try u- guide service, I've never used them; hunt mostly on my own, met a guy 2 years ago who showed me birds for $5o. aday! so much of S. D. is leased. I lke Ne.Roundball

raspy

Apr 15, 2016
ND
Around Mitchell is pretty slow. Lived and went to college there for a few years. The birds numbers around redfield area are way better. Personally I wouldn't waste your time around Mitchell.

robsev

Feb 23, 2011
Gillette, WY
Check out Sandy Cedars Hunting near Hitchcock. They do have a website. My brother in law owns it. It's a family run lodge. I think this place would be just what you're looking for.

gypsumreaper

Mar 13, 2014
Biggins hunting lodge in Gregory is my vote, great guys with great facilities. Have a friend that has been going there yearly for 15+ years and always have good Hunts.
Bigginshuntingservice.com