Page 2 of 306 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 32 Times in 15 Posts

Chukars, Cow Elk (need snow!), Predators, oh, and the uh, Gym... Yes, I got back after it in October after I killed my bull but the intensity picked up this morning as basketball practices/season are now going. Morning = Weights, Lunchtime = Run, Evening/Practice = Drills with my players.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 54 Times in 13 Posts
    Lift 2-3 times a week at the gym every week, except when hunting or out of town, gonna make it 3 starting here soon. Then a I do cardio 5 days a week, usually about 35 minutes. Try to get a hour to hour and half of total exercise when I lift and do cardio in the same day , and then other days hit the cardio as hard as possible for the other couple days
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 158 Times in 72 Posts
    Getting up in the morning again. Back and Biceps, what is everybody else doing today?

Eastmans' Staff Digital Media Coordinator
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 234 Times in 47 Posts
    Will be starting back Jan 2nd!! Still deer season here through Jan 1st. That and work are keeping me on the go.
    DIY Public land Elk hunts are not for everyone but everyone should try it at least once in their lifetime. And for all those younger guys that say I don't have the time, I don't have the money, I'm out of shape or I don't have the experience to do a trip. I only have a few things to say. Take the time to make a experience, Save the money to make the trip, Get in shape so you will enjoy the hunt and the only way to get the experience is to go and make it happen. Hunt on Mark!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 336 Times in 59 Posts
    I've been back in the gym for two weeks and start my workout with 20+ min on the stair master and Monday & Thursday is chest and back, Tuesdays and Fridays are arms, and of course Wednesday is the best day of the week Legs!

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 158 Times in 72 Posts
    Day 2 complete. Tomorrow will be cardio, will see how jogging in early morning in below freezing temps goes...

Eastmans' Staff Digital Media Coordinator
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 89 Times in 19 Posts
    I REALLY need to get something going! I've always been in pretty good shape and spend a fair amount of time in the mountains doing different activities to keep me lean. I turned 40 this year and am starting to feel it! Pants are getting tighter and everything is getting much softer than it used to be! I used to do P90X but I'm not sure that's the best for me anymore? Seems like that program is more for younger bodies and I'm afraid of pushing to hard and injuring myself. I love a program like that though. I'm not good at coming up with something on my own. Anyone know of a programmed workout not quite as intense as P90X that's more geared towards strengthening, cardio etc that would help with what we all love to do? Thanks...

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 34 Times in 7 Posts
    Yep. time to get back to work outs. Haven't done much since the wife and I hunted in October unless you count cutting and splitting firewood. I plan three days a week of cardio. Morning treadmill....ughhhhh before work. Two days of weights. I need to find a more structured weight work out rather than the "what I like to do". Anyone have good arms, shoulders, back work out? Wife wants to do Sunday longs in order to train for spring 10 miler or half marathon. Also plan on some winter fly fishing on the San Juan to keep my casting arm in shape

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 161 Times in 53 Posts
    Ran 5 miles in 50 min last night; 3% incline & weighted. Only 10min/mi pace to get started. Next run (Thursday), going for 9min/mi.
    I can't do anything simple.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 120 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CoHiCntry View Post
    I REALLY need to get something going! I've always been in pretty good shape and spend a fair amount of time in the mountains doing different activities to keep me lean. I turned 40 this year and am starting to feel it! Pants are getting tighter and everything is getting much softer than it used to be! I used to do P90X but I'm not sure that's the best for me anymore? Seems like that program is more for younger bodies and I'm afraid of pushing to hard and injuring myself. I love a program like that though. I'm not good at coming up with something on my own. Anyone know of a programmed workout not quite as intense as P90X that's more geared towards strengthening, cardio etc that would help with what we all love to do? Thanks...
    I've been a fan of T25. It's a solid workout geared towards body weight resistance training and cardio.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Work2hunt For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 306 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast