My friends and I are going to Wyoming this year for antelope. We are going to a unit that has alot of public land. But we are getting a couple of doe tags that are to be fill with in a half mile of an irrigated field. Everybody assures me that it should be no problem filling these tags. My contacts have said that they have had success knocking on doors for access. The biologist says it is not even necessary to gain access to fill the tags. If I do decide to knock on doors and gain access for free, what should I take to give the land owner as a thank you gift? My Oregon sage rat guy always appreciates a 18 pack of beer. I read some were that a guy took canned tuna and it was a big hit with the land owner. So I'm just looking for some ideas. What do those guys need over there that I could offer them from Oregon? Thanks