Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Umpqua, Oregon
    Posts
    2,520
    Thanks
    472
    Thanked 588 Times in 365 Posts
    Congratulations
    74
    Congratulated 99 Times in 11 Posts

    Wyoming NR Elk Apps Now Closed

    Hope you got your app in. The Wyoming non-resident elk applications are now closed.

    If you have no points and wanted advice on which unit to apply in to kill a 380 bull, you're gonna hafta wait until next year.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When will we know if we drew? I know I looked at the date once but can't remember.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Umpqua, Oregon
    Posts
    2,520
    Thanks
    472
    Thanked 588 Times in 365 Posts
    Congratulations
    74
    Congratulated 99 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JBudd View Post
    When will we know if we drew? I know I looked at the date once but can't remember.
    Hi JBudd,

    The regs say the results will be available by February 28. The results have actually been posted on-line between Feb 18 and February 21 the past four years, so not too long to wait!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,494
    Thanks
    1,389
    Thanked 767 Times in 636 Posts
    Congratulations
    230
    Congratulated 42 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    Hope you got your app in. The Wyoming non-resident elk applications are now closed.

    If you have no points and wanted advice on which unit to apply in to kill a 380 bull, you're gonna hafta wait until next year.
    If the same ppl still have no points next year and want to kill a 380 bull..................too bad for them! lol

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fingers crossed with max points but I know I'll at least be drawing a GEN tag! Good luck to all!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 114 Times in 86 Posts
    Congratulations
    4
    Congratulated 9 Times in 2 Posts
    burned my points last season, put in for a long shot and to gain a point this year. Ya cant draw if you dont try.........

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Umpqua, Oregon
    Posts
    2,520
    Thanks
    472
    Thanked 588 Times in 365 Posts
    Congratulations
    74
    Congratulated 99 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midwest_bow View Post
    Fingers crossed with max points but I know I'll at least be drawing a GEN tag! Good luck to all!
    Hope the very best for you MB. There has been a ton of publicity on the availability of general tags as a second choice. I had a super lead this year on a general season area, but it's just a bit too physical for my huntin' partner (my wife). Also, I can hunt a general season less than an hour from home.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,135
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 160 Times in 120 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Good luck to all that applied.

    Someone has to draw right umpquahunter?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    Hope the very best for you MB. There has been a ton of publicity on the availability of general tags as a second choice. I had a super lead this year on a general season area, but it's just a bit too physical for my huntin' partner (my wife). Also, I can hunt a general season less than an hour from home.
    Thanks, Umpqua....I hope I didn't jinx myself!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    colfax, wa
    Posts
    5,494
    Thanks
    1,389
    Thanked 767 Times in 636 Posts
    Congratulations
    230
    Congratulated 42 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don K View Post
    Ya cant draw if you dont try.........
    Thats why I never draw an elk tag in Wyoming Im just buying points. Will prob put in the draw in a year or 2.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Don't forget NR Antelope apps due March 31
    By 480/277 in forum Antelope
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:41 PM
  2. Good luck on those apps
    By bern0134 in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:44 PM
  3. Elk Apps
    By ffd061 in forum Wyoming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:51 PM
  4. AZ 27 elk, areas closed until 2013!
    By DonV in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
  5. New Phone Apps
    By BigT in forum Other
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •