I'm planning a hunt in 2014 in area 23 & 24. There are always left over tags in those units because of limited public land access. I have a ranch lined up to huntin those units for my buck. My question is there anyway I could hunt something else while I'm out there. Could I buy a doe or buck tag a possibly go after them on some walk in areas or hunt some for the hunter assistance areas.