This shut down is all backwards. Should start not paying at the top starting with the president and everyone in DC. The little guy at the bottom needs his pay to live on, the top doesnt and I bet all of them in DC could live just fine if they never got paid again. If they did the job they were elected to do we wouldnt have this problem in the first place. Them borrowing money to pay interest on money they already borrowed as I understand it is the stupidest thing I ever herd of. Its just digging us in deeper. I truly believe some of the leaders in this country are trying to sell is out and trying to end the USA and all the freedoms it has stood for since 1776. Something has got to change soon. As long as we import more then we export we are going to be broke. IDK who you are or how much money you have if you spend more then you make you will eventually go broke and thats exactly whats happened here. All the regulations here have choked businesses out and sent alot of work over seas where they dont have all the regs to deal with. It all got alot worse with Clinton and been down hill ever since IMO. That was when all these 'environmental groups' got way to much power and alot of logging, ranching and farming got shut down and Clinton delcared all the national monuments while he was walking out the back door. If you figured it out I think about 10% of the country is trying to support the other 90%. Ok I think Im done, this subject gets me a little rattled!