Well, it's that time of year to apply for non-resident Montana Sheep, Goat, and Moose tags. In past years, the MRS had info on public accessibility of hunting units. Now, I'm not sure where to get that info. With the revolving unit setup, non-residents must apply for different units year-by-year. I'd sure hate to draw a tag for a unit with little public land. Any help?