Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 1 Post

Discount Gear Websites

You guys have any good discount hunting gear websites you'd be willing to share? Right now I'm always checking Camofire and promotive, but it seems like they just get leftovers because they never seem to have clothes in my size unfortunatly.

Thanks Gents

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 8 Times in 4 Posts
    hardstalk has a sweet site for optics, soloOutdoor.com Vortek. camofire has been good to me, just have to hit it at right time to find right sizes. cableas bargain cave does get some sweet deals every once in a while, just picked up the fast tracker back pack/ 4800 cubic inches for $100!! sweet pack. SWFA outdoors and cameralandy can produce good deals too. steap and cheap and backcountry are ones to check too.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 43 Times in 7 Posts
    There is a reason those things are in the discount sites. Only one or two left, discontinued, uncommon sizes.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned above. Steep and Cheap. Not specifically for hunting, but I have purchased most of my base layers there. Be patient with CamoFire, I seem to score about every 6 months or so. I should have an Icebreaker Camo coat showing up on Tuesday. Before that it was 9 months ago when I scored on some Eason FMJ arrows.

It seems if you are XXL, you get more deals!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 43 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Barebow View Post
    Mentioned above. Steep and Cheap. Not specifically for hunting, but I have purchased most of my base layers there. Be patient with CamoFire, I seem to score about every 6 months or so. I should have an Icebreaker Camo coat showing up on Tuesday. Before that it was 9 months ago when I scored on some Eason FMJ arrows.

It seems if you are XXL, you get more deals!
    One more "X" and someone will use them for ground blind.
    Last edited by Gr8bawana; 04-15-2015 at 08:54 AM.

The mountains of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 2 Posts
    I have got a few great things off camofire in the years as well...Just gotta keep paying attention. I got my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes off of there for 50% off; really wish I would have bought a couple pairs!! but the ones I have, have made it 3 full guiding seasons of hundreds of days of use and are still holding strong. Every once and a while a good one definitely comes along on that site.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post
    hardstalk has a sweet site for optics, soloOutdoor.com Vortek. camofire has been good to me, just have to hit it at right time to find right sizes. cableas bargain cave does get some sweet deals every once in a while, just picked up the fast tracker back pack/ 4800 cubic inches for $100!! sweet pack. SWFA outdoors and cameralandy can produce good deals too. steap and cheap and backcountry are ones to check too.
    Thanks, I'll check some of those out. I did sign up for the camofire email updates so I get to see everything that comes up... Nothing I'm looking for so far, but hopefully soon. Seems like good quality camo is the toughest to find below retail...Paying full price could add up fast.

Also, if any of you guys are police, fire, military, or licensed guides you can sign up for Promotive.com. They do require employment verification. They've got a ton of brands, I just haven't been able to find the sizes and patterns I want yet..... I did call a couple of vendors too, and it sounds like they're having issues with the long shoremans union getting containers through right now. At least on the west coast.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    wingsupply.com

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    I buy things occasionally on eBay and Craigslist. To check Craigslist nationally, use adhuntr.com Like Camofire, you have to be diligent about checking every so often

I've bought used bows on Archerytalk. I won't buy them new without a big discount and its amazing how many guys want to sell the bow they bought last year for the hot new item

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've purchased boots at good prices at Sierra Trading Post, but you have to pick through a lot of stuff sometimes, as they only seem to have odds and ends of sizes on some.