Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 546
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,472
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 232 Times in 160 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 106 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Welcome to eastmans and good luck on your tag 1. We can do a secret code. Lol
    Perfect. Ill delete my original question in 20 min.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    746
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 195 Times in 145 Posts
    Congratulations
    43
    Congratulated 13 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Afternoon bump!

    How many guys do you think will be new members within 1 week of Friday with their first post something like this-

    Hey guys I drew an x tag in x zone. I've been lurking here for a while but never have posted, I've subscribed to Eastmans for 6 years now! . I don't live in Nevada and I have never been in this unit. I'm not looking for any honey holes just general information on where to find x animal ( although I won't turn down GPS coords); ) thanks for all of your help guys!
    That was gonna be my first post but....I didn't draw any tags

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,228
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 170 Times in 129 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 17 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    That was gonna be my first post but....I didn't draw any tags
    Hey you are hanging around! And it wasn't your first!

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 54 Times in 10 Posts
    Less than 46hrs!

  5. #85
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    5,662
    Thanks
    1,926
    Thanked 999 Times in 708 Posts
    Congratulations
    455
    Congratulated 332 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Afternoon bump!

    How many guys do you think will be new members within 1 week of Friday with their first post something like this-

    Hey guys I drew an x tag in x zone. I've been lurking here for a while but never have posted, I've subscribed to Eastmans for 6 years now! . I don't live in Nevada and I have never been in this unit. I'm not looking for any honey holes just general information on where to find x animal ( although I won't turn down GPS coords); ) thanks for all of your help guys!

    Happens every year to a T Dr. Drives me nuts to be honest. How bout this. If anyone posts "not looking for your spot or honey hole" nobody replies and they can go away to another forum.
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,228
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 170 Times in 129 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 17 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Happens every year to a T Dr. Drives me nuts to be honest. How bout this. If anyone posts "not looking for your spot or honey hole" nobody replies and they can go away to another forum.
    No one ever does reply I do to say welcome and usually that's about it.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Haven't found a Backdoor yet this year sorry guys!!
    2012 Bowtech Insanity CPXL
    TT Xtreme FC Pro
    Custom Black Gold Ascent 4 pin
    GT Velocity 300's tipped with 125 Shuttle t's weighing 490 grains!!

  8. #88
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    5,662
    Thanks
    1,926
    Thanked 999 Times in 708 Posts
    Congratulations
    455
    Congratulated 332 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nvarcher View Post
    Haven't found a Backdoor yet this year sorry guys!!
    We where all counting on you T! I guess we just have to wait. Booooooooo
    I don't Break the rules, I Modify them.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    1,472
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 232 Times in 160 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 106 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nvarcher View Post
    Haven't found a Backdoor yet this year sorry guys!!
    Ive been trying! Even thru the silver state area hoping they would show points. I think they got er locked down this time.

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    2,003
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 234 Times in 201 Posts
    Congratulations
    3
    Congratulated 44 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstalk View Post
    Ive been trying! Even thru the silver state area hoping they would show points. I think they got er locked down this time.
    Yep, locked down.


    Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. self climbing tree stand
    By ivorytip in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 06:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •