alrighty fellas throw me some in put here, iv been chasing this 6-8 year old bruiser of a whitetail since start of bow here in ok, and only seen him 1 time (oct 1st) until this morning i had him at 50 yrds and some yotes ran him off he didnt know i was there, and our rifle season starts saturday which means alot more pressure in the area , the area i hunt is 320 acres of heaven with moderate pressure on 2 sides, im not sure if i should go back in after him in a day or two or wait till opening morning of rifle n hope a doe hasnt taken him to different pastures since the rut is starting to take off..!!!! Any thoughts??