I have just decided that I would like to get up to Idaho and chase some mulies and/or elk up there in the next couple of years (2 would be the target range). From what I can see through my brief research I should be able to buy tags over the counter once I have bought a license. I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions or general information that would be helpful. Thanks in advance!