We'll be applying for unit 52 elk for 2012. As a non-resident I know the odds aren't that great so I wanted to figure out if the draw doesn't get us a tag what the other options are. From what I understand the options are outfitter or landowner tag. I'm not able to spend the $ for an outfitter, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if outfitters are ever just willing to sell a tag and for what cost? Also, how do landowners price their tags? Thanks for any input.