Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 314 Times in 86 Posts

Swarovski service/repair

I just received my Swaro Laser Guide range finder/bino combo back from repair. All that was wrong was a broken neck strap fitting. I have had these for about 10 years and have had no other problems with them . They also replaced the eye cup, receiver lens and various small parts and aligned the axis and cleaned it. There was no charge for the work!
    They sure went beyond what I expected and deserve a big thanks.

I really like this unit. The 8x30 is crystal clear and the range finder is good out to 1500 yds. Well worth what I paid for them.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colorado Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,052 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 162 Times in 75 Posts
    Always nice to hear good CS stories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 147 Times in 34 Posts
    I have a friend back east who was hunting out of a stand. He bent over and the Swaros that were sitting on his lap now tumbled down the ladder and hit the rocky ground beneath him. Needless to say they needed to be sent in for repairs. They were so bad that you couldn't even look through them

Long story short he sent them in and they were quickly returned to him completely repaired for no charge.

It is nice doing business with quality manufactures that stand behind their products no matter what we do to them.
    If you don't care where you are, you are not lost....

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 62 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Cowboy View Post
    I just received my Swaro Laser Guide range finder/bino combo back from repair. All that was wrong was a broken neck strap fitting. I have had these for about 10 years and have had no other problems with them . They also replaced the eye cup, receiver lens and various small parts and aligned the axis and cleaned it. There was no charge for the work!
    They sure went beyond what I expected and deserve a big thanks.

I really like this unit. The 8x30 is crystal clear and the range finder is good out to 1500 yds. Well worth what I paid for them.
    Thanks CC. I've been considering getting some Swaro's. I'm glad to hear they took care of you like that.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 336 Times in 59 Posts
    CC, just wondering how long did the repair take from the time it left your hands until you received them back?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 314 Times in 86 Posts
    Sent it in just after Thanksgiving, got it back today. They told me via email it would be late January and they were only a week off. Looks like 9 weeks.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA, NRA certified Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, RMEF, Boone & Crockett Club.
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 33 Times in 11 Posts
    That's cool. Apparently you can send them in every year and they'll take them apart, clean them and do minor repairs for free. That's impressive that they'll do the more expensive stuff too. I've been very happy with the pair I bought a few years ago.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 84 Times in 29 Posts
    I have always found SWAROVSKI to be a stand up company that sells very high quality products.

have a pair of SLC 10X50 BINOS THAT ARE OVER 20 YEARS old and still as good as when new. I use them more days then not.
    only problems I have evr had is every few years the rubber eyecups deteriorate due to heat and weather and need to be replaced . have had to do it three or four times and each time ,all it took was a phone call and they mailed me new ones at no charge within a week.
    AS GOES THE CHURCH, SO GOES THE NATION

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 71 Times in 16 Posts

They will replace your glass inside your binos with new glass for a very reasonable charge also. Sent both our SLCs in for new glass upgrade , they responded that our glass was defective and replaced it for free. Love their CS.