Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts

idaho archery elk unit 36b, any advice, guidance, or help

Hello, my names kevin I'm from north west Washington state, I'm would like to do so archery elk hunting next fall, and am new to Idaho and elk hunting for that matter, i have been doing so research and came up with unit 36b and units 48 and 10 are my other choices. would love to get some tips, advice, reasons to hunt this unit or reasons not too, any help would be greatly appreciated. you can reply or pm call or text me 13608153198 Thanks kevin
    Last edited by kvw4x4; 01-17-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 84 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvw4x4 View Post
    Hello, my names kevin I'm from north west Washington state, I'm would like to do so archery elk hunting next fall, and am new to Idaho and elk hunting for that matter, i have been doing so research and came up with unit 36b as one good option, would love to get some tips, advice, reasons to hunt this unit or reasons not too, any help would be greatly appreciated. you can reply or pm call or text me 13608153198 Thanks kevin
    howdy kevin welcome to the site.

go down to intro thread to introduce yourself to the members, then jump in and have some fun an let folks get to know you. the more you participate, the more likely you will be to have folks help you out.

have you hunted much for other species besides elk? are you a new bowhunter or have you done it awhile?

lots of folks willing to help one out but don't expect , honeyholes or the like. least not till folks get to know you very well.
    AS GOES THE CHURCH, SO GOES THE NATION

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    hey i have rifle hunted deer as long as i can remember, been bowhunting for about 2 years finally shot my first buck in late 2017.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kvw4x4 For This Useful Post:

5. The Following User Says Congratulations to kvw4x4 For This Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 27 Times in 4 Posts

Go early, go high, be willing to move.