Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Headlamps

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 234 Times in 47 Posts

Here is the red one I have. Amazon is out of the white right now.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    You must be right ... I just searched for one but they seem to be sold out just about everywhere !
    DIY Public land Elk hunts are not for everyone but everyone should try it at least once in their lifetime. And for all those younger guys that say I don't have the time, I don't have the money, I'm out of shape or I don't have the experience to do a trip. I only have a few things to say. Take the time to make a experience, Save the money to make the trip, Get in shape so you will enjoy the hunt and the only way to get the experience is to go and make it happen. Hunt on Mark!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 25contender For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 17 Times in 2 Posts
    Never found "the one" for the headlamp. Ideally lightweight (no battery pack/cable), high lumens (250+) that can last many hours on HIGH.

I have two headlamps I keep in the pack. The storm for the higher lumens, but battery life on high IMO sucks and I have the Princeton Remix PRO for the good red light and longer battery life on HIGH. Plus the Remix runs the same battery as the rangefinder.

I used the Energizer headlamp for a long, long time and never had an issue with them. The storm has a slightly longer battery life on HIGH, so I have stuck with the storm.

If anyone can make a headlamp that is around the size of the energizer, storm or remix that runs on either of the amount of batteries they do and can burn say a 400 lumen at max and run on high for many hours would be a winner!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 4 Times in 4 Posts

This is the headlamp that I rock. I dig it! Wish the run time would be a tad bit longer though. Easy enough bringing a solar panel to charge it up.

https://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-HC90...=nitecore+hc90

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123