Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 point

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 275 Times in 44 Posts

mallard

are you referring to the question asked or the replies?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mallardsx2 View Post
    Is it just me or are these posts kinda childish/annoying? And thats me saying that which is pretty bad....
    480/277 is the guy who always tells people to hunt unit 16 no matter how many points they have. He created a couple new accounts 481/277 and 482/277 to just make fun of some of the 1st time posters asking for the best 0 and 1 point hunts. He meant for these threads to be a chance to laugh and have a little fun.

Lighten up fellas!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 43 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    480/277 is the guy who always tells people to hunt unit 16 no matter how many points they have. He created a couple new accounts 481/277 and 482/277 to just make fun of some of the 1st time posters asking for the best 0 and 1 point hunts. He meant for these threads to be a chance to laugh and have a little fun.

Lighten up fellas!
    I was being serious lol. We've all been there before. I had my first post that made me look a little silly. I try to help out even those that maybe trying to come on here for a one post honey hole. I am not giving all my secrets away but I'll point them in the right direction and if they want to put the work in then maybe they'll be successful. I did not get pointed in the direction of 16 from this forum. I just kind of up and decided that's where I would hunt. Turns out I shot a decent 13.5" buck and my buddies dad shot a 14.5" goofy looking buck so it all worked out. For a first time hunt region c deer and 16 antelope is a great place to start.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12