Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Burlington, WI
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Congratulations
    10
    Congratulated 9 Times in 2 Posts

    Shot this buck on November 3rd in SW Wisconsin. Only my second time out all season. Hadn’t seen a deer all day, but at 11:30 he came in behind two does. He was moving fast and managed to get him stopped for a shot. Ended up hitting him a little back. I called in a blood tracking dog. Unfortunately, it had rained over night and all of the scent was washed away. Still able to find him though only 75 yds from where I had bumped him from his bed. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Congratulations to the wanderer For This Post:


  3. #22
    Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,153 Posts
    Congratulations
    40
    Congratulated 163 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the wanderer View Post
    Shot this buck on November 3rd in SW Wisconsin. Only my second time out all season. Hadn’t seen a deer all day, but at 11:30 he came in behind two does. He was moving fast and managed to get him stopped for a shot. Ended up hitting him a little back. I called in a blood tracking dog. Unfortunately, it had rained over night and all of the scent was washed away. Still able to find him though only 75 yds from where I had bumped him from his bed. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCDED109-B52E-4D73-A4E5-F5356DFCD977.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20069
    Very nice buck!
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

  4. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Zachary, LA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 103 Times in 80 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 180 Times in 17 Posts
    Some great bucks fellas! Congrats to all of you!

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Yell County Arkansas
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 28 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 70 Times in 13 Posts
    Sorry I did not see this before I posted. My Arkansas public WMA buck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171116_151026.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	20101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171116_150616.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	20102

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yell Co AR Hunter For This Useful Post:


  7. The Following 8 Users Say Congratulations to Yell Co AR Hunter For This Post:


  8. #25
    Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,153 Posts
    Congratulations
    40
    Congratulated 163 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yell Co AR Hunter View Post
    Sorry I did not see this before I posted. My Arkansas public WMA buck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171116_151026.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	20101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171116_150616.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	20102
    I just wanted it in both places! Buck worth showing off!
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

  9. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spring Run, PA
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 137 Times in 106 Posts
    Congratulations
    463
    Congratulated 94 Times in 18 Posts
    I'm not a very photo savvy person, so I apologize for a poor picture, but here is my last minute PA archery buck from last Saturday. The rut was on strong as he was the 12th buck I saw, but 1st legal one to come within range. I switched to my climber stand around 10:30 only about 100 yards from the ladder stand I was in. Glad the move paid off.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171111_172235.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	20127

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Congratulations to Wyoming Hart For This Post:


  11. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    north idaho
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 398 Times in 280 Posts
    Congratulations
    103
    Congratulated 295 Times in 48 Posts
    my north Idaho whitetail.
    everything comes out on bikes for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0629.jpg   IMG_0631.jpg  

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Congratulations to tim For This Post:


  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Yell County Arkansas
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 28 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 70 Times in 13 Posts
    Nice buck those antler color are neat.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yell Co AR Hunter For This Useful Post:

    tim

  15. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Zachary, LA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 103 Times in 80 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 180 Times in 17 Posts
    My daughter got her 2nd buck this morning

  16. The Following 15 Users Say Congratulations to JEandAsGuide For This Post:


  17. #30
    Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,153 Posts
    Congratulations
    40
    Congratulated 163 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    my north Idaho whitetail.
    everything comes out on bikes for me.
    Solid buck Time, congrats!
    www.eastmans.com
    blog.eastmans.com
    www.wingmen.us

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ScottR For This Useful Post:

    tim

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •