Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Enlightened Equipment has quilts that go all the way up to 7'! So no worries on the length. As far as weight on a quilt, you can expect most to be between 1-3 pounds, so definitely very comparable to a mummy bag.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 86 Times in 16 Posts
    My EE quilt is 25 oz with the stuff sack. It's a wide version in regular length. I'm 5'10" and the quilt will supposedly fit someone 6'. I'd say that is a pretty fair statement. Even when sleeping on my stomach I can stretch my feet out and have the quilt half way over my face and not touch the end.

As far as your feet sticking out, they make several models, but the revolution has a draw string in the end so you can cinch the end together to hold air in. It makes it sorta like a mummy style bag, but with a lot more room. It's actually a pretty sweet design. The only complaint I have to it is the elastic straps that go under your pad and keep the quilt centered. The plastic clips are small and hard to unbuckle if you need to get up in the middle of the night. Other than that I don't have any complaints yet, but still haven't tested it enough just yet.
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12