Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 78 Times in 26 Posts
    Two eyes are better than one... I too see more game with my 15x bino's than my spotting scope. Can glass longer & easier too. I'm not an inch counter, so other than the weight, I usually prefer my big eyes over the higher powered cyclops out to moderate range. If it's waaaaaay out there, the higher powered spotting scope wins. I always ask myself, if one eye was better, wouldn't predators have just one huge eye?

I say bring a Sherpa and all your glass. My Sherpas are 32 and 21 year old sons...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim McCoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 117 Times in 20 Posts
    I need some Sherpa's! My nephews aren't old enough yet and my daughter is younger. I have a feeling though that once they get a little older and I start getting them points I'll be the Sherpa for them as they draw better tags than I will once they get old enough. I like to hunt I'm not good at building points for myself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mcseal2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I packed the 15x in the new harness yesterday on a conditioning hike. They felt fine there, didn't bother me at all. I normally pack Leica Geovid HD-B binos that are on the big side anyway, so it's not like I was used to packing 8x32 binos in a harness.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I used the 15x Swaros in the harness much of the time on a 4 day scouting trip I just returned from. It packed fine and I still like the set-up. I sometimes carried my 10x Leicas in the same harness since the Geovid HD binos are on the large size too. It worked well either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12