Several things that Im not familiar with in AK. Im aware of the Guide requirements for nonresidents for Sheep and Brown bear. Question about the immediate family exception. My Dad lives in AK and has been a resident for many years. Ive heard if he hunts with me that i can forgo the Guide requirement. I dont know how well he would do on a sheep hunt or how he could keep up. How close does he have to be for me to be able to hunt? If he goes and camps with me am I able to do this? There is no guide requirement for Mt goat correct?
How does drawings work in AK? Deadlines? Paper or Online?