View Full Version : Help!!!

10-09-2012, 08:05 PM
So i need a little bit of advice not looking for anyone honey holes but we really screwed up this year. Thanks in advance for any info! So here is what happens we have drew our MT deer tags the past 3 years...they are only general tags and then we get a "Type #" tag to hunt our certain area. well long story kinda short this year MT changed the deadline on the "TYPE" license, so now im trying to find a decent area with decent deer to go hunt that i don't have to have a that special type. Thank you!

Bitterroot Bulls
10-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Most of MT is a general tag.

Pick a region:


call the region headquarters and request block management information. There is also a lot of public land in each area. Just make sure you are in a General License area.

You can always get a huntinggpsmaps.com chip for MT and hunt the public sections.


Good luck and get hunting!