View Full Version : Immigration from the USA?

04-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Anyone got any good links on Immigration to Canada from the USA?

Wouldn't mind teaching school in the Yukon or Northern BC.

05-10-2012, 01:58 PM
It's all through the federal government so just go to the Canada immigration website. If your coming to be a teacher they might speed you though a bit. Particularly if your going way up to the Yukon. Be aware. You need to live in BC 6 months to be a resident, and you have to be in the Yukon 3 years to be a resident hunter there.

11-07-2012, 07:12 PM
If you become a resident in BC, you can hunt in the Yukon as a nonresident Canada citizen, right? Or how long would one have to live in the Yukon after moving there to not be considered an alien?

11-08-2012, 06:17 AM
3 years to be considered a resident hunter?! Wow, no shortcuts there!